astepabove
Новичок

Работает ли код лицензии?

Сообщение astepabove » 09 июн 2017 23:47

Обновление USB на Android 6,
Устройство загружается на главный экран,
Запросите лицензионный ключ,
Введите пароль,
Затем перезагрузите устройство и скажите «Обновление устройства» с панелью, которая не перемещается.
astepabove
Новичок

Сообщение astepabove » 10 июн 2017 05:21

Sorry for russian, I am english. Anyway this is what happens after I input license key:

http://imgur.com/a/iFQk5

Can you send me updated fix?
badbears
Только что освоился

Сообщение badbears » 11 июн 2017 18:39

The license key is written on the main page of the forum, where a link to the download opens.
astepabove
Новичок

Сообщение astepabove » 11 июн 2017 19:58

Sorry, I guess I wasnt clear in my first post.

The firmware update went through and installed.
The redmond firmware loads when I turn on the car and it asks for license key like in my linked picture
once I enter the license key(I paid for android 6.0.1 so I have the link access/key) the device reboots.
when it reboots it only shows that second screen "update start" and then doesn't do anything...
AleksD
Бывалый
Контактная информация:

Сообщение AleksD » 11 июн 2017 20:33

License key in the site header. If you are registered. Write in PM Karogs, the administrator and developer ;)
ГУ Kaier, андроид 6.0.1 платформа Allwinner R16. Прошивка RedMod-6A.R16.0.85, mcu 5.3.18-11-453101-151209 (радио начинает играть при включении зажигания), пролечено радио TEF6686 (не отваливается), а/м Chevrolet Cruze - 2012 дорестайл
astepabove
Новичок

Сообщение astepabove » 11 июн 2017 23:00

I think there is translation error. I have the license key as I have paid for it to karogs! I did the system update from USB stick and it loaded the new redmod firmware. after android boots it then asks for the license key. I enter in the license key from the site header 5XXXXXXXXXXX and hit OK and the device then restarts and says "update start" and then stays at that screen.

I will message karogs also to see what he says but was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Added in 1 hour 25 minutes 54 seconds:
Nevermind!!!! I figured out the issue. This may be a bug with redmod software but the android keyboard became REVERSED so every key I pressed actually hit opposite key. So when I press 1 on keyboard it actually would enter 3 and when I press 7 it would actually enter in 9.

Once I figured out to the keyboard layout was reversed I was able to enter the license key and then once it accepted license the system restarted and the keyboard changed back to normal now. So I am all OK!!!

Вернуться в «Поможем»